Meet Your Soul - Elisa Romeo on Women's Movement Radio Show
During an out-of-body experience, Elisa Romeo met her soul and, in the process, found a powerful ally to help her create the life of her dreams. Since that point, Elisa has helped thousands of clients forge their own direct soul connections— and now readers can do the same.
Meet Your Soul is a practical guidebook that teaches people how to access the loving guidance of their soul. Pulling together academic theory, years of practical experience, and touching stories from clients, Elisa brings substance and gravitas to this ever important topic.
In her comprehensive program, she lays out the most effective meditations, visualizations, and inquiries she’s discovered through her work. She not only tells readers how to access their soul connection but also preps them for some of the common obstacles they’re likely to encounter.
With her kind and informed guidance, readers learn to:
- Understand the crucial distinction between ego, spirit, and soul
- Distinguish their Soul Truth from the concepts and beliefs of family, friends, and society
- Tap into the power of their intuition to figure out the best path to take
- Identify and heal the self-sabotaging Fear Gremlins and Soulnesia that tamper with information coming from the Soul
- Call out and overcome the Spiritual Temper Tantrums and Divine S**tstorms that stop people in their tracks
But what is the purpose of all this work? In short, it helps readers meet the oldest, wisest, and most loving part of themselves—the part that gives meaning and purpose to their lives. The soul wants to guide us to make daily, practical decisions that empower us to live a life of authenticity, beauty, and joy. And Elisa shows that each of us has the capacity to hear this personal, unique guidance directly. We needn’t look outside ourselves to a guru, program, or system; rather we can simply look within and rest in the unconditional love, connection, and guidance of our Divine Selves.
Join Elisa on Tuesday April 7th at 9:30 pm EST to discuss with Janét why meeting your soul is the most important connection you will ever need.